Thursday, May 7, 2009

Homemade Gourmet

Hi again, moms!

Here's yet another opportunity that I found when I wasn't really looking!

Who doesn't want more time at home with their family? I know I would love it! But do you want to spend that extra time at home - cooking? I like to cook, but I don't want to spend all of my spare time doing it, especially when I could be doing something fun with my husband and daughters.

Well, if you're like I am, then I have something for you to take a look at. It's called Homemade Gourmet. I know what you're probably thinking - "Oh, they're just another Pampered Chef." Not So! Please don't get me wrong - I LOVE Pampered Chef products and I think they are a wonderful company, too, but Homemade Gourmet is just a bit different.

For those of you familiar with our organization, It Starts With the Family, you know that one of our biggest initiatives is getting families back around the dinner table. Sadly, this just doesn't happen enough in this day and age and the result is a loss of valuable family bonding time. Homemade Gourmet's mission is directly inline with this initiative.

Not only do they offer fantastic products that are fantastic tasting, they help take the work out of preparing quick and healthy meals for your family. They have a great program - called "4 meals in 4 minutes" that is definitely worth taking a look at! Not to mention, they offer great planning tools like grocery lists and menu ideas, cookbooks and recipes.

Their work-at-home opportunity is great for moms looking to work at home full time or just to supplement their income.

I'd like to invite you to take a look at their company, their products and their consultant plan by visiting the Homemade Gourmet site and see for yourself what this company is doing to help families just like yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment